ABOUT THE JACKSONVILLE INDUSTRIAL TEAM
UNIQUE IN THE JACKSONVILLE MARKETPLACE, C&W’S TEAM OF TYLER NEWMAN, JACOB HORSLEY AND TAYLOR CALFEE ARE A MARKET-LEADING INDUSTRIAL TEAM IN THE BROKERAGE COMMUNITY. THEIR SUCCESS IS DUE IN LARGE PART TO THEIR ABILITY TO LEVERAGE AND COMBINE A BROAD MIX OF SKILLS AND SERVICES FOR THEIR INDUSTRIAL CLIENTS. IN ADDITION TO REPRESENTING LANDLORDS AND TENANTS IN THE JACKSONVILLE MARKET, THE TEAM ALSO REPRESENTS NATIONAL CORPORATE CLIENTS WHO OCCUPY INDUSTRIAL FACILITIES IN MULTIPLE MARKETS.
TYLER NEWMAN, CCIM
Senior Director, Industrial Brokerage Services
- Mr. Newman specializes in Landlord and Investor Services
- His areas of expertise include: build-to-suit; site selection; tax incentives negotiations; and in-depth financial analysis
- Since 2007, Mr. Newman has been a member of the Cushman and Wakefield, Inc. (C&W) Global Supply Chain Solutions Group (GSCS)
- Mr. Newman also holds the distinction of Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM). This designation requires real estate professionals to accurately analyze the lease-versus-buy scenarios for clients, scrutinizing investment decisions, and other financial items that are related to a real estate transaction.
Managing Director, Industrial Brokerage Services
- Mr. Horsley specializes in multi-market Corporate Tenant Advisory services
- Over the last 3 years Mr. Horsley has completed transactions or consulted with his clients on projects in more than 50 markets across 16 states.
- His industrial expertise has earned him multiple CoStar Power Broker awards, the Liberty Platinum Broker honors, NAIOP Deal of the Year (2013),“Rising Star” within Cushman & Wakefield’s Industrial service line and most recently named one of Jacksonville Business Journals 40 Under 40 Nominee.
- Mr. Horsley attended Ferris State University, where he studied, Business Management. He is a member of Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity.